• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AA #11 cgc 9.6...are you kidding me?

24 posts in this topic

If you have the money, and it is of little consequence to spend it - the lust for the book is more powerful and owning it more satisfying than having the money...would you not agree? After all, what is the REAL difference between the 9.6 and 9.8? Most often it is really imperceptible, being something on the inside of the book on page 13, or 24 or something. It is really just the professional opinion, and desire to have that HIGH GRADE!!! Oh - I know all about that! I am a HIGH GRADE ADDICT - hey is there a support group? hehe

If you have the money, and it is of little consequence to spend it - the lust for the book is more powerful and owning it more satisfying than having the money...would you not agree? After all, what is the REAL difference between the 9.6 and 9.8? Most often it is really imperceptible, being something on the inside of the book on page 13, or 24 or something. It is really just the professional opinion, and desire to have that HIGH GRADE!!! Oh - I know all about that! I am a HIGH GRADE ADDICT - hey is there a support group? hehe

If you're talking to me, yer preachin' to the choir my friend...are you the proud new owner of this gem? Sweet book!

ONE OF THESE WITH OFF-WHITE PAGES SOLD FOR $1600 A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO - SKY'S THE LIMIT PRETTY MUCH ON THESE SUPER-HIGH GRADE KEYS FOR FUTURE VALUATION.

Love the frenzy mentality of this sellers approach he knows how to reel 'em in.

Well about the provenace of this book. It is a recognized X-men crossover in the period where the X-Men was in limbo I believe. The black cover makes it tougher, the art was cutting edge at the time. Still how does the Beast's secondary mutation stack up as a comic event?? I guess there is a niche out there and I am a proclaimed fan of the Beast run in AA. Still the $$$ does not factor into a pheasible utilitarian area for me, I guess it did for the buyer.

27_laughing.gif I like the part where the seller hypes the interiors, he should have added, the awesome interior art you will never see - unless you crack the slab insane.gif