• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tnerb is GENUINE posted by Ronnylama

4 posts in this topic

Giving thumbs UP

It is often that I reach out intuitively to people but Very much less often that I receive reciprocation. Here is a friend of honor and demeanor, a man of repose and dignity...and one whom I Truly call FRIEND. Tnerb.....I am truly grateful to KNOW YOU

CHEERS

11898.JPG

See more journals by Ronnylama

I read this at work and was not able to reply as quickly as I wanted to. Of course I did talk about it to my coworkers who still think collecting comic books is a little insane, until I mention shoes and that helps them understand. Thank you Ronnylama, Thank you Lee K. Thank you Surfer 99. The three of you among others have made collecting fun again. It isn't the competitiveness of a set, because some sets will never be attainable, but the friendliness that is shared among us.

I try to keep in touch with everyone that keeps in touch with me. Sometimes it is just a friendly hello, other times a message on Facebook or even those that followed me to comicbooked.com. Alas it is late and I promised someone I would help her move early in the morning so I get to have a few hours as a nap.

Tnerb