• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALAS...CLOSED...

35 posts in this topic

Would love to sell one of these this weekend...take 10% off any book...my 34th wedding anniversary offer (this Sunday Aug 19)... :wishluck:

Offers? (shrug)

Time payments are welcome! :headbang:

Good luck with the sale, Tom & Congrats on 34!!

Would love to sell one of these this weekend...take 10% off any book...my 34th wedding anniversary offer (this Sunday Aug 19)... :wishluck:

Offers? (shrug)

Time payments are welcome! :headbang:

Good luck with the sale, Tom & Congrats on 34!!

.....next year's will be the 7 year itch times 5.....impressive. Way to bring home the bacon, bro :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

For the math-challenged...the new prices are...

ASM Annual 1 CGC 9.0 (A) W $899

ASM 24 CGC 9.4 CR/OW Edenwald Copy $1979

ASM 34 CGC 9.4 (A) OWW $314

ASM 51 CGC 9.4 OW $629

ASM 55 CGC 9.6 OW $3599

:wishluck:

These books are on sale forever until they sell...well maybe not the Annual 1...looking for offers and/or time payments...

For the math-challenged...the new prices are...

ASM Annual 1 CGC 9.0 (A) W $899

ASM 24 CGC 9.4 CR/OW Edenwald Copy $1979

ASM 34 CGC 9.4 (A) OWW $314

ASM 51 CGC 9.4 OW $629

ASM 55 CGC 9.6 OW $3599

:wishluck:

These books are on sale forever until they sell...well maybe not the Annual 1...looking for offers and/or time payments...

Yoohoo...these still for sale! :hi:

OK...I have a big book to pay for and you wouldn't want me to disappoint a fellow boardie now would you??!! :baiting:

Further reductions are in order...probably can only keep these up for a few more days and then I'm going to be forced to use one of those fee-paying websites... :tonofbricks:doh!

ASM Annual 1 CGC 9.0 (A) W $899 (no further reduction...really don't want to sell this one...)

ASM 24 CGC 9.4 CR/OW Edenwald Copy $1979 $1699 (can't go any lower on this one...a freaking steal at this price... :foryou: )

ASM 34 CGC 9.4 (A) OWW $314 $299 (don't really want to sell this one either...aarrgghh...)

ASM 51 CGC 9.4 OW $629 Not the greatest looking 9.2 just sold last night on CLINK for $550...do the math!! :makepoint::sumo:

ASM 55 CGC 9.6 OW $3599 drumroll...for those of you that would like to own the nicest 55 in existence!! $2999 :o:cloud9:

PMs welcome. Time payments will be considered... :wishluck:

OK...I have a big book to pay for and you wouldn't want me to disappoint a fellow boardie now would you??!! :baiting:

Further reductions are in order...probably can only keep these up for a few more days and then I'm going to be forced to use one of those fee-paying websites... :tonofbricks:doh!

ASM Annual 1 CGC 9.0 (A) W $899 (no further reduction...really don't want to sell this one...)

ASM 24 CGC 9.4 CR/OW Edenwald Copy $1979 $1699 (can't go any lower on this one...a freaking steal at this price... :foryou: )

ASM 34 CGC 9.4 (A) OWW $314 $299 (don't really want to sell this one either...aarrgghh...)

ASM 51 CGC 9.4 OW $629 Not the greatest looking 9.2 just sold last night on CLINK for $550...do the math!! :makepoint::sumo:

ASM 55 CGC 9.6 OW $3599 drumroll...for those of you that would like to own the nicest 55 in existence!! $2999 :o:cloud9:

PMs welcome. Time payments will be considered... :wishluck:

great books, great prices! GLWTS tom (thumbs u