• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I shook Steve Ditko's hand today

162 posts in this topic

I went to his office today here in NY. At first, I spoke to the building concierge and asked him if he knew who he was.

He knew that he used to draw Spidey and was very private. He also said that many others have tried to interview him but struck out.

I finally went upstairs to his office and took pictures of his door. (I'll post them later) After about 5 minutes or so, I knocked on his door.

To be continue...

I went to his office today here in NY. At first, I spoke to the building concierge and asked him if he knew who he was.

He knew that he used to draw Spidey and was very private. He also said that many others have tried to interview him but struck out.

I finally went upstairs to his office and took pictures of his door. (I'll post them later) After about 5 minutes or so, I knocked on his door.

To be continue...

He threatened to call the cops and..... confused-smiley-013.gif

I wonder what his deal with Sony/Marvel is for his creator credit on the movies....

Could be nothing at all, but Im hoping he gets enough to be enticed to come forward and claim his share of Spidey.....

Wouldn't that be the wierdest thing? Ditko who doesn't want to talk about Spidey opens the door naked in Spidey body paint! grin.gif

I'd [!@#%^&^] myself!

Judging from your taste in homoerotic naked Spidey Guy pictures, I don't doubt that a bit. 27_laughing.gif

For you JC. flowerred.gif

Thanks Red, and I just don't understand why people would want to oggle some pudgy guys shriveled "package" over and over again.

I mean, I'm no homophobe (you go girls!!!), but this is getting downright freaky.