• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

112 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #114 CGC 8.5 ow $55

I ordered the grader's notes for this book today. Hopefully, they'll show up tomorrow. I'm very curious about what they'll say. It's kind of a head scratcher. I can't see anything through the slab that would knock it down to an 8.5.

ASM114-85.jpg

Too pretty to pass up :takeit:

I ordered the grader's notes for this book today. Hopefully, they'll show up tomorrow. I'm very curious about what they'll say. It's kind of a head scratcher. I can't see anything through the slab that would knock it down to an 8.5.

ASM114-85.jpg

That is interesting Barton, that looks like my book exactly except for the old label and grade. I have my 9.6 in the CLink auction now.

Congrats Frank, #114 is tough to get in high grade, and that looks way better than the label grade. :applause:

ASM114-85.jpg

Too pretty to pass up :takeit:

Thanks, Frank! I'll send you the notes when I get them.