• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

55 posts in this topic

Iron Man seems 9.2- 9.4

Wolverine is blurry but what I can see maybe an 9.0 - 9.2 great structure...I would clean or get cleaned the white areas tho before submitting.

erasing light marks off books was compared to cleaning a car before you sell it...not restoration. I've had good success with this but did ruin a few 7.0's trying to clean and upgrade it. If you aint sure about doing it get it done ...

Yeah i am probably wrong I just don't like the look of the FC lower right corner. Looks rounded and I can see a color breaking crease. plus tonight I am in a harsh mood. lol so knock a few points off for that...

I couldn't recommend who was the best. I have only used Matt at classics incorporated and his service was excellent.

thanks for the tip, I will check it out

The only issue that I see with Iron Man 55 is the front lower right coner as the cover page had a color breaking crease other than that the colors are pretty sharp and pristine binding and overall the other corners are sharp. Was hoping that one flaw didn't take it down to a 9-9.2 level.

:pullhair:

who offers cleaning services? I know there are services for being pressed. Thanks for the advice. Also what types of erasers are typically used? Any specific type? White eraser?

Anyone else on grading condition?

Please have a professional do the dry cleaning of the book. The last thing you want to do is screw up a very nice book. Joeypost on the boards here is highly recommended.

http://www.cfpcomics.com/

The Iron Man 55 has what looks to be a color breaking bend at the bottom right corner. If that is the case it is in the 9.0/9.2 range.

The Hulk 181 is a little blurry to make a good guess. But, it looks to be ultra high grade.

The Iron Man 55 has what looks to be a color breaking bend at the bottom right corner. If that is the case it is in the 9.0/9.2 range.

The Hulk 181 is a little blurry to make a good guess. But, it looks to be ultra high grade.

So would the Iron Man 55 be worth cleaning and pressing?