• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace's Big Old August Selling Thread!

85 posts in this topic

Take all the Hulks: $300 shipped USA

15 14 issues:

Ann 2

Ann 1

I lowered the prices on the earlier stuff I listed that didn't sell.

As for the Hulks:

Take 10% off asking price.

That includes the lot price (down to $450 shipped ins/tracking/paypal USA)

Don’t know the quotes, but your offer for the Hulks sounds a good discount, considered they are so nice copies.

As for Barry Smith, he was just learning to draw better, and refining his style. I read that Avengers issue (impressive storylines) probably among my very first Avengers (in italian edition) and I recall I noticed the occasional goofyness of the art.

I was already pretty critical about that in primary school, but I loved the stories. ;)

I lowered the prices on the earlier stuff I listed that didn't sell.

As for the Hulks:

Take 10% off asking price.

That includes the lot price (down to $450 shipped ins/tracking/paypal USA)

Now take 20% off asking prices!

It brings the lot price down to: $400 shipped ins/tracking/paypal USA

BTW I'm willing to ship outside the USA but there would be a higher shipping cost.

Don’t know the quotes, but your offer for the Hulks sounds a good discount, considered they are so nice copies.

As for Barry Smith, he was just learning to draw better, and refining his style. I read that Avengers issue (impressive storylines) probably among my very first Avengers (in italian edition) and I recall I noticed the occasional goofyness of the art.

I was already pretty critical about that in primary school, but I loved the stories. ;)

Guys around these parts are cheaparses... lol

Prices lowered again on the other stuff listed before the Hulks.

:sumo:

Give a little time to Hulk fans. I’m sure most people haven’t noticed the last price reductions… :)

I didn't get to list them Tuesday, will go up Thursday either 3 or 10 day auctions.

So last 24 hours to make an offer.

I'll get the FFs scanned and listed by the weekend.

I hope... lol