• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper through Modern - Raw, Blue and Yellow!!!

81 posts in this topic

While I am looking for more pics that can help, here is a picture of a fire hydrant that got drilled by an old man who ran off the road in California a couple of years ago. I was walking to get some sushi and BAM!

IMG00584-20100525-1441.jpg

lol - Nice! Would you mind if I copied this photo and e-mailed to my fire crews?? I'm sure they would be amused.

While I am looking for more pics that can help, here is a picture of a fire hydrant that got drilled by an old man who ran off the road in California a couple of years ago. I was walking to get some sushi and BAM!

IMG00584-20100525-1441.jpg

lol - Nice! Would you mind if I copied this photo and e-mailed to my fire crews?? I'm sure they would be amused.

Not at all. One of the craziest things I have seen in the last couple of years. I won a $20 bet with my buddy. We saw it happen from about 6 blocks away and ran down there. About half way I said "Dude, that geyser is at least 4 stories high." He said "no way." It totally was. :D

Got some stuff graded last night. Tonight will be picture night!

Okruzen Mrtvima (Serbian Walking Dead)

3 VF/NM $20

4 NM $30

5 NM- $20

6 NM- $20

7 NM $30

8 VF+ $15

9 NM $30

10 NM $30

11 NM- $20

Or take them all (before anyone buys individual issues) for $170.

Batman Adventures Mad Love Special NM+ $45

Dave Stevens Betty Page poster $10 (This was definitely in a comic, as it has the centerfold staple holes. I am guessing the Jim Silke Betty Page books, but it seems like I have had it longer than that. hm )

More Walking Dead raws coming.

Got some stuff graded last night. Tonight will be picture night!

Okruzen Mrtvima (Serbian Walking Dead)

3 VF/NM $20

4 NM $30

5 NM- $20

6 NM- $20

7 NM $30

8 VF+ $15

9 NM $30

10 NM $30

11 NM- $20

Or take them all (before anyone buys individual issues) for $170.

Batman Adventures Mad Love Special NM+ $45

Dave Stevens Betty Page poster $10 (This was definitely in a comic, as it has the centerfold staple holes. I am guessing the Jim Silke Betty Page books, but it seems like I have had it longer than that. hm )

More Walking Dead raws coming.

:popcorn:

Here is what the cover looks like to the Eclipse Twisted Tales book.

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-83.jpg

If you must force us to see some Fingh leg, at least get a tan white boy. :facepalm:

Walking Dead

17 NM SOLD

17 NM SOLD

18 VF-VF SOLD

30 NM $16

40 NM+ $10

41 NM $9

47 NM $10

49 VF/NM $5 SOLD

51 NM- $8

52 NM- $8

54 NM $9