• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SS GRAIL?

146 posts in this topic

im sure there have been ten threads on this. if so i am sorry.

the lucas thread made me think. other then the obvious like ditko what would be an ss grail for you?

i recently had the chance to spend a few hours with a hero of mine in tampa. kris kristofferson. an ss kristofferson would be a grail to me. after it was over i had wished i had gotten with adonis and tried to get something lined up with his help.

would have loved to have gotten a stack of blade books cgc ss kristofferson.

Great Idea for a thread.

I would have to say Kurt Russell is #1...Escape from NY, Big Trouble in Little China and (especially) Tombstone.

#2 Eastwood

#3 DeNiro

Any idea if CGC would slab a signed pair of Scarlett Johansson's panties? :)

A-- creepy, but I definitely think they would if you fast tracked it.

B-- I have one grail, which i just received (see below). Another is in the works-- (Jim Lee Batman/Geoff Johns Joker sketch). Geoff can actually draw a mean Joker Comicartfans

stan%20CGC%20BT.jpg

An original Back to The Future poster with the signatures of

Michael J Fox signed and "Hey, Doc, we better back up. We don't have enough road to get up to 88."

Christopher Lloyd signed and "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Thomas F. Wilson signed and "Make like a tree and get out of here!"

Actors:

1) Clint Eastwood signature or painting.

2) Jack Nicholson signature

3) James Earl Jones signature on something Darth Vader related.

Artist

Jim Lee full body Barman on cover or 11 by 17

Actors:

I have a David Prowse/James Earl Jones double signed Vader lightsaber prop somewhere in storage.

I thought for sure JEJ would make the signing rounds by now. I have a stack of Conan Movie Adaptations, Tom Clancy books, and Star Wars items I'd love to get.

Celebrity-wise, it'd be Tobey Maguire on a Spidey book (preferably a movie adaptation). Willem Dafoe's sig would be a great addition to it. This is followed by a Stephen Colbert SS of his AF15 variant homage.

Comic-wise, it'd be Eastman & Laird signed and sketched on a 9.8 1st print of TMNT #1.

Actors:

I have a David Prowse/James Earl Jones double signed Vader lightsaber prop somewhere in storage.

I thought for sure JEJ would make the signing rounds by now. I have a stack of Conan Movie Adaptations, Tom Clancy books, and Star Wars items I'd love to get.

This is super cool.

I am afflicted with s slight case of envy, this is rare for me.

Congratulations

I also hope he attends a few conventions. My grail Star wars book would be signed by David Prowse, James Earl Jones and Haden Christensen.