• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M. Turner is rolling in his grave today

30 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-NEW-MUTANTS-87-GOLD-VARIANT-1ST-APP-OF-CABLE-SIGNED-BY-Stan-Lee-Todd-McF-/251135919280?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a78de04b0#ht_1306wt_1158

Love this one. The certificate of authenticity for the Stan Lee signature is Black Star Comic. Who is selling it? Black Star Comics...Hmmmm...

Gold variant :roflmao:

Not one mention of it being a reprint worth $1.

What a :censored:! He's not only wasting his money, h's runninng an improper auction (tsk) Someone is going to report him for his improper conditions.

He sold $1000+ on ebay in the last 21 days.

A few of you guys are obviously jealous of his tactics.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/blackstarcomics/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_ipg=200&_since=15&_sop=13&_rdc=1

(I dont understand why someone would get Stan Lee to sign a book and not CGC it, but I think this thread stinks of jealousy, angst, and poor ebay sales) 2c

I think you are far off the scent and need to know some of the facts about this guy. he sells fake sigs. He lists his legit SS books so people think he's on the up and up and then makes his money off the $50 fakes.

He bought a stan lee SS book off of me, claimed it was damaged (no pics) and instead of returning the actual book, he sent me a fake raw stan lee book with extra weight to scam paypal. He kept the book and got his money back. I ended up fighting paypal and getting my money back, but this is how he operates.

What a :censored:! He's not only wasting his money, h's runninng an improper auction (tsk) Someone is going to report him for his improper conditions.

He sold $1000+ on ebay in the last 21 days.

A few of you guys are obviously jealous of his tactics.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/blackstarcomics/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_ipg=200&_since=15&_sop=13&_rdc=1

(I dont understand why someone would get Stan Lee to sign a book and not CGC it, but I think this thread stinks of jealousy, angst, and poor ebay sales) 2c

I think you are far off the scent and need to know some of the facts about this guy. he sells fake sigs. He lists his legit SS books so people think he's on the up and up and then makes his money off the $50 fakes.

He bought a stan lee SS book off of me, claimed it was damaged (no pics) and instead of returning the actual book, he sent me a fake raw stan lee book with extra weight to scam paypal. He kept the book and got his money back. I ended up fighting paypal and getting my money back, but this is how he operates.

He also operates under SuspenseComics for those blocking him. I believe he has a third account but can't think of it right now.

I love that they misspelled Black Star, their own store name.

It gets better...

No return, exchanges or partial refunds will not be given to any one.

I don't know how he can afford to give refunds to everyone, but a promise is a promise, and there it is in writing.

Partial Refunds for EVERYONE!!!!

Is it not against the rules to make your own agreements on eBay that you are not allowed to give negative or neutral feedback?

It wouldn't stop me from leaving a neutral or negative if it was warranted. I'd love to see him get the feedback removed on the grounds that his listings say you cannot leave anything but a positive feedback.