• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Russ Cochran Comic Art Auctions - a 30 years Retrospective
2 2

1,169 posts in this topic

A great idea and one of the two top posts of the year in my opinion. The prices speak for themselves, and the great material is just flat out amazing, but remember in the early days very few dealers were there is a lot of great comic art, especially in the early 70's. Russ is and was a trend setter, who had the "best art eye" in the business.

His books are always great and top quality. I just wish Bruce Hamiliton was still around to see his partner still selling great stuff....in 2012

Edited by Mmehdy

A great idea and one of the two top posts of the year in my opinion. The prices speak for themselves, and the great material is just flat out amazing, but remember in the early days very few dealers were there is a lot of great comic art, especially in the early 70's. Russ is and was a trend setter, who had the "best art eye" in the business.

His books are always great and top quality. I just wish Bruce Hamiliton was still around to see his partner still selling great stuff....in 2012

Thanks, glad to hear you're enjoying the thread.

Russ was, and is, a visionary in this hobby. (worship)