• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jennifer Garner in her new Elektra costume

127 posts in this topic

Hey POV, look up DEROGATORY and SLANG in the dictionary, as learning the meaning of these two words may open new and interesting doorways for you.

Either that, or put on a dress, walk downtown and listen to what the homies call you.

Hey JC - look deep inside YOUR SELF. (to quote Anthony Hopkins).

Your posts are so often "pump me up" tripe. You deride most posts you reply to. You deride most posters in your posts. It is obvious these boards are mama's milk to you. I actually feel bad for you, because it is apparant you seem to derive a considerable amount of ego-polishing from these boards - and that actually is sad. frown.gif

J.C.

Just so you dont think it is only Pov's point of view..

I agree with what he said..

So we both must be either a sheep.. or a cow..

Mooo., Moo.. there I said it.. Mooo.

I like both beasts actually...... so both are a compliment.

Z

I actually feel bad for you, because it is apparant you seem to derive a considerable amount of ego-polishing from these boards - and that actually is sad. frown.gif

Not really, but I do have a "conversing with retards" addiction that I am looking to break.

Ahhh - "retards" - a nice generalisation. Slots right in with the the "old woman" or "old man" we rip opff comics from - unless, of course, you want to call me an old man taking Geritol (see my "Geritol powered blood" for the JC inspiration).

JC - you are all over the map. You waffle better than a Belgian!

Just so you dont think it is only Pov's point of view..

I agree with what he said..

Oh no, not (gasp) you too.... 893whatthe.gif

Now where did I put those sleeping pills.

sleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Good.. a sleeping J.C. is always better then the alternative.

Ty for acquiesing and going to bed.

Z

You waffle better than a Belgian!

Happy Birthday Chromium, You Toblerone Loving Bastich!

Some powdered sugar on my Belgian Waffles would be sweet - errr - Chromium? IS there such a thing as Belgian Waffles in Belgium and, if so, and particular fixings for them?

Wrong thread. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Darth has hit the sauce early tonight... ?

Hey! This thread has (oops - pardon me a minute - I need to take a JC) - ahhh - better - as I was saying - this thread has been ruined anyway so I think Darth's affectionate and heartfelt well wishes lend it a nice feel! Dagnabbit!

Sauce free since 2000 tongue.gif otherwise my parole officer authorizes hard labor at Lighthouse's brick and mortar bordell... err....sweat sho... um... "comic book" store foreheadslap.gif

Sauce free since 2000 tongue.gif otherwise my parole officer authorizes hard labor at Lighthouse's brick and mortar bordell... err....sweat sho... um... "comic book" store foreheadslap.gif

Was meant in jest Darth... sorry if mispoke.... flowerred.gif

So you misplaced the Birthday thread all on your own? dead sober?

27_laughing.gif.. sounds like something I would do..

Z

(oops - pardon me a minute - I need to take a JC)

Are you using that as slang for what I think you're using it as slang for? shocked.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif It would take a higher IQ than mine to figure THAT conundrum out! But even if it WAS intended as you think it may be - I mean - hey - it is just derogatory slang! Nothing to get ::oops - the cheescake just hit the intestines - back in a minute - need to take a Derogaory Slang::

AHHHH - as I was saying - Nothing to get excited about!

Now you see right here now? This is an example of too much chocolate chicken pot pie (which I have to say sounds pretty good).

But it is *I* who introduced the Belgian Connection when I said to Darth "Some powdered sugar on my Belgian Waffles would be sweet - errr - Chromium? IS there such a thing as Belgian Waffles in Belgium and, if so, and particular fixings for them?"

You see? It is not a matter of "thinking outseide the box"! It is a matter of "thinking replies above!".

So there ya go you non-sober, Belgian Waffle loving pastich!

Now you see right here now? This is an example of too much chocolate chicken pot pie (which I have to say sounds pretty good).

But it is *I* who introduced the Belgian Connection when I said to Darth "Some powdered sugar on my Belgian Waffles would be sweet - errr - Chromium? IS there such a thing as Belgian Waffles in Belgium and, if so, and particular fixings for them?"

You see? It is not a matter of "thinking outseide the box"! It is a matter of "thinking replies above!".

Can someone translate this for me? tongue.gif

Yes. Absolutely!

ACK! I made a mistake - now lets see if someone with a 2-letter nickname would admit the same?

I actually said "You waffle better than a Belgian!" first which resulted in the initial Chromium ref and then my ref and so on - but still - I introduced Chromium to this FASCINATING and INFORMATIVE and totally OBJECTIVE thang! sorry.gif

Can you please post a list of the WWF she-males, please? Since its a "well-known fact", you shouldn't have any problem. I'll just wait.

12.jpg

08.jpg

02.jpg

24.jpg

01.jpg

01.jpg

aside from Torrie, Stacy, Trish and Sable (not pictured above) ... 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

OMG the agony! sorry.gif