• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else have a finished preshow New York Comic Con sketch?

26 posts in this topic

I know it's early and I'm sure this will fall downward before the show gets here. But I just got a scan of my 1st sketch of the show. I booked a preshow 11x17 from Emanuela Lupacchino.

I have a couple others that are still in the works, as well as a sketch cover that she will be doing for me. If I get anymore scans before the show I'll update them here.

25b5156b3b88864ff4a9b2e647e2e7f7.jpg

well since I am sucker Ema talked me into taking this one as well from her. She is supposed to be pressing out the wrinkles on the corner by the bats or covering them up with something.

8FD600D9-1B03-4488-883F-E039A9498EC8-3917-000005FE83C3E6A1.jpg

Troy you are no fun. I demand that you have scans sent to you right now so that we can all salivate at them a month before the show. Then repost them when we get them in hand at the show. Jeeez man step up to the plate.

I have some stuff pre-done for NYCC, but don't have photos yet. I want to remain in the dark until I see stuff in hand :)

:o

I know, I know.... I have been asked by the powers that be not to show/see anything, and I respect them for fear of Thunder and Lightning....

Troy you are no fun. I demand that you have scans sent to you right now so that we can all salivate at them a month before the show. Then repost them when we get them in hand at the show. Jeeez man step up to the plate.

I know, I am no fun what-so-ever!

How has this one died down so much - just got an email this morning about a piece I actually completely forgot about! Left-over from Heroes. Came out absolutely stunning - looks like his non-sketch cover commissions! Thanks Michael!

MDooney_Lillandra_NYCC12.jpg