• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiz - Who said this:

47 posts in this topic

I own 23 houses currently and am in the process of buying a couple more. I have some free cash from renters renting out these houses that they've already paid for. I get about 5,000 a month for free. I'm studying for an MBA in Finance mostly b/c the position I'm supposed to take wasn't available yet, and after I get my MBA that person will be ready to move to the Board of Directors.

This guy has been razzing me for a couple of days trying to figure out what I do, I finally tell him and he posts this..interesting..

Not "interesting", but "strange" or "peculiar" are adjectives that fit the bill.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

New quiz question!!! Who said this & to whom did he/she say it to???:

"I just donated you one star (as I'm sure everyone else did) you moronic, low-IQ, self-congratulatory, flatulent troll. I haven't posted on here in awhile, as any forum that counts insufficiently_thoughtful_persons like yourself as members is not a place I want to be.

Have fun congratulating yourself in the future, as I suspect winning a CGC contest is the high-point of your otherwise lazy-, useless life."

1st correct answer wins ONE NO PRIZE!! Two random runners up will be selected from the remaining correct answers and will each win 1/2 A NO PRIZE!!

No more than one answer per person. Answers received after midnight on 1/12 will not be considered.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

Hey Jens, I'm assuming murph PM'd that to you because you asked. You ever consider that he may not want his personal business plastered all over the boards? Maybe he's fine with it, and maybe he isn't, but it's called tact.

Didn't mean to insult you, I thought that might have been your private message, and that it was a trick question. My bad. tongue.gif