• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks everyone

594 posts in this topic

:hi: Mark,

Best of luck tonight... What's on the stereo?

Thanks Geoff (thumbs u I just finished listening to the Afghan Whigs: Live at the Bowery Ballroom in NYC and now I have on "Pet Sounds" by The Beach Boys.

....wow....talk about shifting gears. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Do me a favor and play "Tokyo Tapes" by the Scorpions and tell me if it's as great as I remember.....

Thanks Geoff (thumbs u I just finished listening to the Afghan Whigs: Live at the Bowery Ballroom in NYC and now I have on "Pet Sounds" by The Beach Boys.

P.S. Do me a favor and play "Tokyo Tapes" by the Scorpions and tell me if it's as great as I remember.....

Oh man! That's a blast from the past. Tokyo Tapes! I think Uli John Roth was still in the 'Scorps then....

Okay, back to listing. Sorry everyone - I've been lagging but I'll make up for it with freebies.

Oh man! That's a blast from the past. Tokyo Tapes! I think Uli John Roth was still in the 'Scorps then....

Okay, back to listing. Sorry everyone - I've been lagging but I'll make up for it with freebies.

Ulrich was the man......GOD BLESS.....

Showcase #92 $10.00

Tricky book to grade. Structurally NM+ but on the inside covers there is foxing/staining at the top because the book was placed in a top loader mylar and stored in a garage for 18 years. The foxing/staining extends down about 2". A shame. Not this book - more like all of the Adams books that were stored the same way :o The definition of a "Mylar Book"

show92.jpg