• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any other suckers at work

60 posts in this topic

I am never off. Even on my "off" days I am working. Doing nothing for an entire day would be a luxury.

That blows. What do you do?

Monday through Friday I'm a special education teacher's assistant. I also clean rental cabins in the evenings and on weekends. I also just started a new real estate company and I am in the process of starting a new cabin rental company as well. On my "downtime" I hire myself out to Dale Roberts Comics and work book shows.

Doc,

Telling everyone this is really going to hurt your rough and tumble comic street cred.

Had the day off.

Recovering from a wedding over the weekend. But, we took my daughter to her first movie. We were supposed to go to a waterpark, but the weather wasn't cooperating.

We went and saw "Brave". She did pretty good considering it was a little longer than most movies she watches. Also, had some stuff that was a little intense for her.

Well here I sit again at work on a Sunday and there a local comic event happening in town WTF!!! rantrant I dont get paid enough for this :censored:

If you're on this forum, you may be "on the clock," but definitely not "working!" lol