• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver and Bronze Age....Raw

43 posts in this topic

Terms:

Paypal, checks, and money orders are gladly accepted. Checks and MOs are really appreciated. I'd like payment with in seven days unless alternate terms were agreed upon first.

Shipping will be at cost. You can calculate actual shipping costs from Wake Forest, NC 27587 on the USPS website. All shipments will be double boxed and sent Priority Mail. I am happy to combine shipping!

"I'll Take It!" :takeit: in the thread will trump PM negotiations.

People on the probation list, Hall of Shame, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :slapfight: I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason. :sumo:

100% satisfaction guaranteed. All books are NOT restored to my knowledge. I have NOT restored ANY book that I am offering up for sale. If you find that a book has been restored I am happy to refund your purchase price less shipping. I have been duped before and I have no desire to dupe/mislead anyone else.

The Raw........

Amazing Spiderman 157 VF/NM sharp corners, nice color. no color breaks $18

Avengers 58 VF+ no color breaks, minor spine creases at staples $60

X-men 26 VF/NM spine crease that does not break color, begging to be pressed $90

X-Men 30 NM- tight staples, minor spine creases that dont break color $80

X-Men 45 NM- nice color, lies flat. very nice eye appeal. nice page quality $90 SOLD!

X-Men 95 F $42 death of thunderbird

X-men 96 F $30

X-Men 97 F $30 sentinels

X-Men 98 VG $18 sentinels

X-Men 99 F+ $32 sentinels

X-Men 100 VG/F $20 old vs. newSOLD!

X-Men 101 VF $55 first phoenixSOLD!

X-Men 107 F/VF- $30 first starjammersSOLD!

X-Men 118 F $15

X-Men 139 VF/NM- $38

X-Men 143 NM- $42SOLD

Giant Size X-Men #1 VG Small tear on cover with sm piece of tape on inside cover $90SOLD!

OK......I had a stack of books and zip drive full of scans. I am clearly having technical difficulties. I am new posting here. That is my story and I am sticking to it. Will post pics as soon as I figure this out!!!!

OK folks....I am going to bed. I will try my best to upload pics tomorrow. I had NO IDEA it was going to be this much drama. Worst case scenario, I will email scans to those that have already chymed in and put dibs on books.