• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buffalo Comicon October 7, 2012

1 post in this topic

Queen City Bookstore is hosting the Buffalo, New York Comicon on Sunday October 7, 2012 from 10am to 5pm. Located at 1340 Marriott Inn, Millersport Hwy, Amherst (Near the university at Buffalo).

There will be a huge dealer room with thousand of golden, silver, bronze and modern age comics. There will be comic dealers from Ohio, NY, PA and the North East with thousand of back issues.

A coustume contest and Indy Horror Film guest will be present.

Guest of Honor Graham Nolan (Bane and Monster Island) and Fan Force the North Ridge - Buffalo, NY. (Star Wars Group)

Other Special Guests: Joe Orsak Charles joy Nigel Carrington Kyle Kaczmarczyk Erich Truitt and Stephen Lester John Kindelan Michael Dave Peirro 'Get your geek on' Radow Show Dennis John Glinski Omni comics Podcast!

We want people from all over the country (and Canada too!) to come out and enjoy this exciting day with us!

The Buffalo Comicon is held at the Marriott Hotel, 1340 Millersport Hwy, in Amherst, New York. It is just seconds from the University at Buffalo North Campus.

Here are some simple directions to get you there!

From Canada: Take the QEW SOUTH to the Peace Bridge. Take I 90 NORTH to the I-290, take the Millersport North exit and the Marriott is right just across the street.

From Rochester and Syracuse: Take I 90 WEST to the I-290, take the Millersport North exit and the Marriott is right just across the street.

From Cleveland: Take I 90 EAST to the I-290, take the Millersport North exit and the Marriott is on the left at the first traffic light.