• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Greenbacks Sale

103 posts in this topic

OK. I'll be listing some more slabs shortly. However, if I post a book and you post the :takeit: , I have to agree to your agreement to buy the book or else it's not a done deal. Got it? :sumo:

:jokealert:

(This of course, is in reference to the ongoing discussion in the Probation Discussions thread). (thumbs u

wait what if I then go buy another higher grade copy of the same book later today, I get to back out of the deal right?

(This, of course, is in reference to the Tomb of Dracula #1 sales thread where someone posted the little guy with the sign, then bought another one somewhere else at a higher grade and then backed out of the deal (luckilly the OP was cool with it)). (thumbs u

OK. I'll be listing some more slabs shortly. However, if I post a book and you post the :takeit: , I have to agree to your agreement to buy the book or else it's not a done deal. Got it? :sumo:

(This of course, is in reference to the ongoing discussion in the Probation Discussions thread). (thumbs u

wait what if I then go buy another higher grade copy of the same book later today, I get to back out of the deal right?

(This, of course, is in reference to the Tomb of Dracula #1 sales thread where someone posted the little guy with the sign, then bought another one somewhere else at a higher grade and then backed out of the deal (luckilly the OP was cool with it)). (thumbs u

It never ends does it? :facepalm:

I acknowledge the acknowledgement of my acknowledgement of your post.

ok Im stopping now...

i1Txq.jpg

ok Im stopping now...

i1Txq.jpg

:roflmao:

Coming right up!

ok Im stopping now...

i1Txq.jpg

:roflmao:

Coming right up!

I think it should be 'slibba-slabba'