• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last call for Stan Lee Signing Tickets & Meet and Greet for Baltimore Comic Con

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone a reminder that the signing tickets for the Stan Lee signings at the Baltimore Comic Con are available for purchase. A limited number of tickets will be pre-sold. Also announced is the Stan Lee Meet & Greet taking place during the Baltimore Comic Con. The signings will be taking place:

Saturday, September 8th

Sunday, September 9th

The Meet & Greet will be taking place on Saturday evening at a place to be announced. Tickets for both events are currently available in the DWC Webstore located HERE

If I purchase the $55 signature ticket, do I get to meet Stan and hand him my book? Or do I have to give the book to a third party to have it signed? Or do I not get a choice of what he signs? How does it work?

Thanks

Okay question for the CGC guys at the con. I'm going to the Friday Night Event we were told the CGC will be there for that signing as well. I have an already graded book that will need to be cracked for him to sign. I already read that we can pre-crack if its not an already SS book. Its just a Regular graded copy. Now here is my question. i want to get this book signed by Stan AND Romita Jr. then regraded is there a way to do this at the Baltimore Comic Con. - My tickets already include Stans signature and pic. Thanks