• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nothing better to do than ........

38 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I blame Darth, he put that lovely scan of my book up on his site and I just had to steal it for the 10c insertion grin.gif I wasnt gonna, but hey, 79 hits already and it beats $3100 for the 8.5 on the link makepoint.gif

So, just that I'm straight, it plainly says in the description and all the resto, but thats not enough confused-smiley-013.gif OK OK, I'll fix the title, but thats it (as I don't actually have any scans of my own of the book, it only arrived today!).

As for the Stan Lee File Copy, I'll always list them on free/cheap days, it's brings in the traffic, and as you saw, one sold (and has been paid for thumbsup2.gif), so you never know.

We have discussed the file copies before, and therer seems to be a 50/50 split on those who think they should be priced higher, than those who don't, so, we'll let the buyers decide (And I have slightly reduced the prices since the last listing!).

Hey guys, I blame Darth, he put that lovely scan of my book up on his site and I just had to steal it for the 10c insertion grin.gif I wasnt gonna, but hey, 79 hits already and it beats $3100 for the 8.5 on the link makepoint.gif

So, just that I'm straight, it plainly says in the description and all the resto, but thats not enough confused-smiley-013.gif OK OK, I'll fix the title, but thats it (as I don't actually have any scans of my own of the book, it only arrived today!).

You pink shoe wearing, bandwidth stealing, resto non-disclosing , shilling freak! flowerred.gif

Actually the scan was for the forum guess the grade game (ergo, no label included) and I should have given it away to the one who guessed right first devil.gif Feel free to use it...while it lasts 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif I may just delete it at an inopportune time unless I get a 10% cut on the final sale price 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But yes this is the same CGC 9.2 resto'd beauty - glad to see some of that package I sent you is up and posted - I know what you paid for 'em devil.giftongue.gif Now to give away the rest of your Star Wars books here that I have in my possession...

BUMP to all

But to Darth 893frustrated.gif Why you dirty rat 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif I knew you'd like my blatent stealing of your image, but hey, if I can make a quick buck on the cheap 893applaud-thumb.gif

As for a final cut, if it sells for the price it's listed at I would be happy to buy you a GOOD few rounds at the bar - of course, that is next time your in the English country 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Oh, by the way Darth, the comics arrived thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif
Leaving stuff out of the main title again mad.gif

Like no CGC grade, but it still says CGC

Are you saying that he is spamming? Or is it something else? Man you guys are really tough on auctions...It seems like every auction has something wrong with it...oh well..

confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif
Leaving stuff out of the main title again mad.gif

Like no CGC grade, but it still says CGC

Are you saying that he is spamming? Or is it something else? Man you guys are really tough on auctions...It seems like every auction has something wrong with it...oh well..

He is not spamming but he is not giving information which he should really give crazy.gif