• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,075 posts in this topic

2 quick questions:

1. Has anyone gotten any book back that were submitted at the Boston Comic Con? Or know where they stand in the process?

2. If your book was submitted at a Con and not under your own CGC membership number, how can you look at the status? When I try to use the on-line look-up, its states that "This invoice is owned by someone else." Do I have to call CGC to find out? Anybody have this situation before?

For (2), yeah, you'll have to call CGC (or have the person whose number was on the invoice look it up online).

Did anyone submit books (value or economy) on or around 6/28/2013? I think I may be setting a new record for books scheduled to be graded. Just wondering where everyone else's books are sitting from that time frame. I believe I just finished week 7 in the SFG hell.
I subbed some economy prescreens 7/9 and they've been sitting at graded for 2 weeks or so. My modern prescreens from 7/9 are sitting at SFG.
My moderns moved to Graded today. Only several short weeks away from being encapsulated and shipped. :wishluck:

i had two modern FT and 2 magazine economy invoices in graded for about a week, today they went back to scheduled for grading :(

That just happened to me today as well. Value FT tier and Magazine Standard tier. Maybe it's a glitch if we both experienced it. I'm sure others have as well.

I was contacted earlier this week that one of my orders was being held along with another order that wasn't mine due to orders not being paid. I paid all of mine in August and pointed out that the other order wasn't mine.

They confirmed that incorrect order and removed it but still I am waiting on my last order to ship. I'm out of the country and have tried several times to call them but no answer. I've left emails to the person in accouting but no reply.

Could this glitch also be affecting my order?

So mine went from Graded to Scheduled to Graded/Verifying all in a day. Guess that means it'll ship soon? Or not? (shrug)

Maybe. My modern FT last month moved from SFG to Graded/QC to Shipped/Safe all within 24 hours. My current modern FT has been sitting in Graded/QC for a few days now.

There is very little correlation between where your book is sitting and when you can expect it to be marked shipped. It can go from verified to shipped in 2 days or sit at graded for 2 weeks or more.