• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biggest let-down in comics?

72 posts in this topic

The New Justice League-Steel,Vixen,Vibe,bag lady,et al

"Bag lady!" lol! I almost put that in my list, too. The final days of the first JLA title was scraping the bottom of the barrel, member-wise.

Winky Dink!!...when I think of all the electric shocks I got from drawing on the T.V....ahhh,...good times.... cloud9.gif

My sister and I both had Winky Dink as kids! It was fun scribbling on the TV screen after that old tack on piece of plastic fell apart!

Thanks Winky Dink for making a 6 year old kid spend hours sitting 2 inches from an old B/W TV! 893naughty-thumb.gif

WTF is a "Winky Dink"???????? confused.gif

As best I remember it, it was a TV show with this cartoon character named Winky Dink that showed you how to draw, but your parents had to purchase the "kit" which consisted of a plastic transparent cling that you put over your TV screen and markers to draw on it with. You would basically "trace" over what was drawn on the screen. I don't believe the show lasted too long Late '60s early '70s?

I remember using this on my T.v. and the walls to.. my mom was not happy..here is the modern version

wd.jpg

As best I remember it, it was a TV show with this cartoon character named Winky Dink that showed you how to draw, but your parents had to purchase the "kit" which consisted of a plastic transparent cling that you put over your TV screen and markers to draw on it with. You would basically "trace" over what was drawn on the screen. I don't believe the show lasted too long Late '60s early '70s?

Waaaaay older than that...try 1953 ..... linky-dink

...and in answer to to your question,... it's what your skank-hoes have to look at when they take you home....

...and in answer to to your question,... it's what your skank-hoes have to look at when they take you home....

smirk.gifboo.gif

Y'know...when I asked the question, I was going to put the qualifying remark: Serious responses please. No "It's whats in your pants", etc.... I figured it would be Darth or you that responded.