• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

74 posts in this topic

Hi guys and gals, I've got some raw moderns, bronze and even a copper for your consideration tonight. First the rules:

:takeit: is King

Payment by check or money order will recieve a 3% discount to avoid Paypal fees. Paypal is accepted but there is no discount.

Shipping $5.15 for USPS flat rate envelope with two pieces of sturdy cardboard hugging the book/books to protect your purchase. I will ship to Canada (Canada is naturally more expensive) but not overseas. Medium Flat Rate is also an option for $11.35. Delivery confirmation is extra, as is insurance.

I've graded these as tight as I can, the higher dollar books will have back cover scans available upon request. I will do my best to denote any flaws I can see. Now on to the books!

First offering WD 27 Raw. I upgraded last week in another thread so I can sell of this copy. A single color breaking crease on the back cover and a tiny scuff on the lower left corner is all that keeps this book from being a NM++. I'm asking what I paid, SOLD.

CGCBoardsalesthreadpics001.jpg

Next is Harley Quinn Mad Love first print. Jet black front and rear covers. No spine creases no soft corners or spine curling. I do not think this book has ever been read, SOLD. What appears to be a scratch on the front cover above the "A" in BATMAN is not on the book but on my scanners glass.

CGCBoardsalesthreadpics001-10.jpg

Batman Adventures 12, 1st Harley. Super nice copy, no spine creases to be found, front or back. Seriously thinking if you press to be safe its NM++ $60

CGCBoardsalesthreadpics002-7.jpg

:takeit:

now wheres the chew?

sorry m'man, just a second too slow on the trigger. Chew is coming up in a minute.