• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

74 posts in this topic

First offering WD 27 Raw. I upgraded last week in another thread so I can sell of this copy. A single color breaking crease on the back cover and a tiny scuff on the lower left corner is all that keeps this book from being a NM++. I'm asking what I paid, $170.

CGCBoardsalesthreadpics001.jpg

:takeit:

First offering WD 27 Raw. I upgraded last week in another thread so I can sell of this copy. A single color breaking crease on the back cover and a tiny scuff on the lower left corner is all that keeps this book from being a NM++. I'm asking what I paid, $170.

CGCBoardsalesthreadpics001.jpg

:takeit:

Walking Dead 33. Another very sharp copy with a jet black spine. No spine creases front on back, sharp corners. A single scuff or scratch measuring about an 1/8th of an inch by the top staple on the front keeps this from NM++. There is a small piece of fuzz on the scan upper left of the GOV's head. THIS IS NOT ON THE BOOK. Added bonus of seeing Michonne invent new ways to hurt people with a spoon. SOLD

CGCBoardsalesthreadpics002-5.jpg

That is it for tonight, thanks to everyone who looked and a bigger thanks to those who bought. I'll be posting more books tomorrow including a run of NYX, Marvel Zombies 1, Transmetropolitan 1, Y the last man 3 & 5 F/VF and more. PM me with offers, I'm always open to haggling.

Cheers

David