• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace's September Comic Selling Thread 2.0 -=SELL OUT=-

53 posts in this topic

Now that I got all the packages out from my first September thread it's time to fire up some new sales

Going to be mostly Tales to Astonish... well pretty much all Tales to Astonish...

:D

16 issues starting from 101 counting down to 72.

These are raw comics. I try to grade them fairly just as if I was pre-screening for a CGC submission. As for my prices all I have is Overstreet and GPA to go on. Don't be afraid to make an offer. I am looking to sell. And yes, they have been pressed.

Paying:

Paypal is good, as is money orders, gold coins, etc...

Shipping:

$7 max flat shipping fee Priority USA (insured) 1st class to Canada (or less if exact shipping is less if you buy like one comic).

Note: 10 comics is about the max to go Canada with lots of packing and to keep it under 4 pounds.

No Probation people please.

All my sales have been great in all these nine years and have never had to report anyone.

I like my perfect record. :cloud9:

Don't ruin it! :sumo:

Tales to Astonish 96 9.0/9.2 Just a beaut- The white dot is not color pull, the area is smooth as silk. Must have occurred been in production where some debris prevented the ink from transferring to the cover.

Asking: $60 SOLD

TTA%2096_zps6e234fa6.jpg

TTA%2096%20back_zps280509e8.jpg

Tales to Astonish 94 9.2/9.4 (Q) -another beaut- Two pages have small tears on the margins/doesn't affect the art. I'm not sure if this is incorporated into the grade somehow or just noted on the label. CGC has done it both ways over the years as seen in a recent ASM selling thread... :o

Asking: $50 SOLD

TTA%2094_zpsec0b5505.jpg

TTA%2094%20back_zpsbca3a10d.jpg

Tales to Astonish 79 8.5/9.0 -Some board pedigree here. Was in a 8.5 ow/w slab bought out of one of Nik's last selling threads. :(

Asking: $50 SOLD

TTA%2079_zpsf7563039.jpg

TTA%2079%20back_zpsa8e7906c.jpg

Tales to Astonish 77 7.0/7.5 Always loved this story how Rick got tricked into revealing that Bruce Banner is the Hulk...

Asking: $20 SOLD

TTA%2077_zpsd16141f9.jpg

TTA%2077%20back_zps32d960d4.jpg

Tales to Astonish 75 9.0 -More board pedigree: Was Red Hooks copy he sold me once he got the Green River 9.4, or was it the 8.5 one? Or was it both!? lol

Asking: $60 SOLD

TTA%2075_zps7304d822.jpg

TTA%2075%20back_zps907829d2.jpg