• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

28 posts in this topic

This will be the first of a few threads over the next few months. I have about 3000+ silver and bronze age comics I need to clear out.

I'm starting with Batman's and TEC's

First :takeit: thread get's the book.

Payment: Paypal, check or MO. Time payments acceptable for larger purchases. Inquire via PM for terms

Shipping: Will be exact cost by whatever method you choose. International is fine!

Scans/Pictures: I will be scanning the higher priced and high grade books. Taking pictures of the lower price books to save time. Don't hesitate to ask for a scan if you need it.

Grading: I'm known to grade on the conservative side but if you are dissatisfied you can always return for a hassle free refund.

My eBay name is ezauctionsnj if you don't know me and want to check feedback.

Too slow.

Dang Rupp, always spoiling my fun.

I think I snagged it while you were giving me positive feedback... talk about adding insult to injury ;)

I will make it up to you with the gift that keeps on giving...a Dark Tower hardback in your next order :grin: