• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM HAPPY #1

11 posts in this topic

To be honest, I dont really want a grade, I just want an answer to my question. The left side you can kinda see where the white print has a discoloring, you can see it in the image logo, and other places along the binding. It looks as if its bleeding through the white, what will this to do the value of the comic? did I buy a dud?

Again, not really trying to get a serious grade, I just wnat to know if something like this ruins my value.

118lguq.jpg

That's hard to say, it's a strange discoloration that runs the whole length of the book. Is it a printing defect CGC wouldn't hold against you? Probably not. I checked eBay but none of the listings pictures were clear enough to really see but in my opinion it does look a little rough. I'd keep my eye out for another copy.

I looked long and hard on ebay, it was extremely hard to say, but some of the ones that werent just images of the cover did not seem to have these marks, and if they did, not nearly as visible.

thanks though, kinda lame that I didnt catch this sooner as my store is now out, but I guess in the long run this teaches me a lesson.

Thanks again for looking