• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1Thony Silas CGC sketch opps new sketches 08/15/13

305 posts in this topic

He is coloring them one by one, and also Thony and I will be at NYCC, so lots of work to do!

Awesome seems like you should just have Thony bring the finished ones to NYCC. Probably way easier than dealing with the mail.

I like the way my Xmen cover is coming along.

I have been thinking the same about him bringing to NYCC since so many are being done. If any of you are going the NYCC let me know, once I get table number, he would like to meet the board members and here's a quote on Dscott's order from Thony

Thony Silas

Hello guys! It took me a bit, but I'll start posting the process of production of blanks from now.

So first, I don't know who made the request for this commission, but I will thank the challenge, Aaron \O/. Wow, I redid the layout several times:(

Okay guys Thony is almost done with everything, invoices will be sent so here they are, also Thony reads the comments on my Comic Con facebook page Capital City Comic Con and feel free to leave your comments!!! <a  href=http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5326/9516884173_1664f4be39_b.jpg' alt='9516884173_1664f4be39_b.jpg'> ThonyORDER12 by AJL007, on Flickr[/img]