• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

So it's interesting to know why the main character can have a baby. I'm interested on where issue 6 will take us. Does no one else find the artwork charming and distracting all at the same time?

Maybe I read it wrong but didnt we find out that main character is the original and thats why he can have a baby? Ive been in the sun all day so Im a bit brain fried so bear with me

I think the last scene in the last issue meant that he is the alpha.

However, I thought they could all produce offspring, but the fetus matured at a much faster rate than that of a normal one. Thus, killing the mother and the unborn child early into the pregnancy.

I'm pretty sure they hinted at this in issue 2. I may be wrong and have just read too much into it.

So it's interesting to know why the main character can have a baby. I'm interested on where issue 6 will take us. Does no one else find the artwork charming and distracting all at the same time?

Maybe I read it wrong but didnt we find out that main character is the original and thats why he can have a baby? Ive been in the sun all day so Im a bit brain fried so bear with me

I think the last scene in the last issue meant that he is the alpha.

However, I thought they could all produce offspring, but the fetus matured at a much faster rate than that of a normal one. Thus, killing the mother and the unborn child early into the pregnancy.

I'm pretty sure they hinted at this in issue 2. I may be wrong and have just read too much into it.

doh!

I read it as saying the clones all had problems with having babies so the fact that our main character had one with his wife was interesting to the government and thus why they kidnapped her and the baby. Than we later find out the juicy secret with our main character and I thought it must of been why he was able to have a normal child/pregnancy. hm