• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Hey guys/girls,

I'm David Schulner, the writer/creator of CLONE. I just found this site and wanted to thank you all for the nice comments and especially for reading CLONE. The comic means the world to me and I'm grateful for the love.

We're going to make an exciting announcement at Comic-Con this Saturday on the Skybound panel. Hint: It's been speculated about on this thread. Your predictions/hopes were right!

You all rock.

Thanks again,

David

Hey guys/girls,

I'm David Schulner, the writer/creator of CLONE. I just found this site and wanted to thank you all for the nice comments and especially for reading CLONE. The comic means the world to me and I'm grateful for the love.

We're going to make an exciting announcement at Comic-Con this Saturday on the Skybound panel. Hint: It's been speculated about on this thread. Your predictions/hopes were right!

You all rock.

Thanks again,

David

Awesome, Ryan and myself been pushing this all along!

Welcome and please visit often! Thanks for Clone! :applause:

Wow. Congrats, David. I may have had some critiques about the book, but it's good stuff. I hope they didn't come across as disparaging to the hard work you guys have put into the story.

Just trying to point out where this story can go from good to great. (thumbs u

I have no doubt that it was but what if that wasn't actually the creator? Would be professional level trolling right there. Manipulate the entire market for a book with a single post in a forum.

Quite the conspiracy theory you have there....... hm

I have no doubt that it was but what if that wasn't actually the creator? Would be professional level trolling right there. Manipulate the entire market for a book with a single post in a forum.

Quite the conspiracy theory you have there....... hm

I hope not, I just bought a slab on ebay.