• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age X men run.Prices Lowered Take 10% off any book

33 posts in this topic

NO HOS or Probies..First :takeit: wins unless claimed by PM before the take it guy. I will listen to offer via PM but no crazy lowballs please

Shipping will be 5 bucks per book I will combine shipping for multiples wins, multiple wins will be shipped via flat rate medium box...Will ship to Canada and UK but exact cost of shipping will be determined.

All books are in nice shape, some better than others. but on the whole all books have great color and gloss. some have high quality PQ i tried to point those books out. I have done my best to grade these books fairly. People who have bought from me in the past can vouch for my grading.

These are priced individually I will consider offers on the whole lot...My total comes to $1653 or the lot. I will take @ $1350 for the whole shabang.

Lets GITrdone