• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

assorted g.a. for sale---new books added, some peds---price drops

42 posts in this topic

here is my old mmen 8. it has a little tape on inside cover at spine, there is a little c.t. up at the top of the spine. it has o/w pages. it has that long chip off bottom right cover. it is a 3.0 with the defects mentioned. it is a very tuff book [only 7 on census], with a classic lou fine cover. it has a price of $400. SOLD!!

i'll take it on thread wins a book, but i'll listen to reasonable counters. $6 s/h raw, $10 slabs.

mmen8uc.jpg

slam bang 2. c/ow. it has a little crease in the middle of the cover, from dolan's tie and down. can't see it on scan; very unobtrusive. it has the chip at the top left [it does not wrap around to the bc]. in hand it has an 8.0'ish feel, but with the two defects i call it a 6.5. $350 by guide, $300 here.

sb2uc.jpg

planet 22, 5.0, toledo copy. i understand there were 28 toledo books slabbed before the ped was defrocked. this one is deslabbed. looks nicer than 5.0, but as you see from label [which is included], cf is detached. $650.

this is a poor pic, taken by my phone camera as the book and label wouldn't both fit on the scanner. if somebody is interested, but wants to see a sharper pic from the scanner, i'll add it.

toledo.jpg

choice comics 3, a terrifically hard book. the "lost city" story continues from great 3.

this one looks nice, but has some water-staining. rust on staples, but the cover is very securely on, nonetheless. o/w pages. there is a tear on 4 pages in the book.

that is not a bug-chew on top right, but a ding, which bent a few pages underneath, which you can see.

i'm not sure what it would grade--4.0'ish i guess. guide doesn't matter on this book. $550.

choice3.jpg

jr. 20, great raboy cover. this book presents as a nice vg+. no resto. the pages are c/ow, and very supple. there is the chip at the bottom right corner. i don't find the pages brittle at all, but those corners are chipped off, the size you see on the front, descending to the back. i believe it took a lick on that corner, and over time they were compromised and came off. but you be the judge of it. tear up on the "i" of captain is visible in the scan. $65.

cmj20.jpg

choice comics 3, a terrifically hard book. the "lost city" story continues from great 3.

this one looks nice, but has some water-staining. rust on staples, but the cover is very securely on, nonetheless. o/w pages. there is a tear on 4 pages in the book.

that is not a bug-chew on top right, but a ding, which bent a few pages underneath, which you can see.

i'm not sure what it would grade--4.0'ish i guess. guide doesn't matter on this book. $550.

choice3.jpg

....this will probably last about an hour......what a showpiece. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

one of the rarest of all g.a. books [only 2 ever graded], but i'm tired of waiting on 1-3 [which i once owned and sold cuz of impatience at getting a 4, which turned up w/in months of me selling the trio to the same boardie!].

but it's going to be pricey, in light of it's rarity. $400.

victory4.jpg

here is my old mmen 8. it has a little tape on inside cover at spine, there is a little c.t. up at the top of the spine. it has o/w pages. it has that long chip off bottom right cover. it is a 3.0 with the defects mentioned. it is a very tuff book [only 7 on census], with a classic lou fine cover. it has a price of $400.

i'll take it on thread wins a book, but i'll listen to reasonable counters. $6 s/h raw, $10 slabs.

mmen8uc.jpg

:headbang:

here is my old mmen 8. it has a little tape on inside cover at spine, there is a little c.t. up at the top of the spine. it has o/w pages. it has that long chip off bottom right cover. it is a 3.0 with the defects mentioned. it is a very tuff book [only 7 on census], with a classic lou fine cover. it has a price of $400.

mmen8uc.jpg

:headbang:

Buy it. :baiting:

jiuw 37 [2], 6.0, rust on staples. $175

jiuw37.jpg

Any chance at holding this for a few weeks (shrug) .....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Aw, now you're making me want to buy it out from under you... :devil: