• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hypothetical: For how much would Amazing Fantasy 15/Action Comics 1 10.0 sell?

45 posts in this topic

the AF 15 would go for at least 1 Million and the Action 1 at least 10 Million Books like that would bring out uber rich non comic people and those figures are chump change to them.

youre forgetting that th euber rich non-comic people just arent interested in a 10 million dollar comic book. All they have to do i slearn that that is 9.75 million MORE than any copy has ever sold for in the past to realize what a bad deal it is. I interpret this hypothetical as what would the best copy sell for compared to all other copies, not what a 10 would sell for compared to a 9.4 etc. There IS a difference.

An Action 1 would only have to be a 9.4 to be the best copy. The fact that this fictional copy has no flaws is "overkill" and far less significant since it could HAVE a few nicks etc and still win th etitle as BEST IN EXISTENCE sine aside from this copy, there are no more copies better than the MH copy out there.

the AF 15 would go for at least 1 Million and the Action 1 at least 10 Million Books like that would bring out uber rich non comic people and those figures are chump change to them.

I read this fast and thought you said a million Boroks!!!!

And here's a picture of the book:

gemmintdream.jpg

I was gonna say $976,000, but I didn't know it was a SS as well!! 893whatthe.gif

So now I say $1,875,450... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And here's a picture of the book:

gemmintdream.jpg

I was gonna say $976,000, but I didn't know it was a SS as well!! 893whatthe.gif

So now I say $1,875,450... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The book can't be a 10. It has a slight miswrap. tongue.gif