• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM GK Magnus #14

22 posts in this topic

It's part of my main collecting focus of having a signed copy of every known published piece of work by Mike.

Wow, if I was Mike I would be a little embarassed… lolNah He's too focused on converting me into a rare film and TV broadcast junkie lol . That hobby is his current passion. He is a Zorro NUT to the Nth degree. And that's an understatement.

Besides, they are a lot of books. Including reprints, it comes to 403 books. Take the reprints out and it's a little over 300. I have about 185 so far. I have recently dug up my Mickey Mouse Adventures (the 1990s Disney-published period)

Do you mean the Glastone run? I actually bought all but one of the entire run right here on the boards as a lot :headbang:

... and there are a good part of stories drawn by Mike, so I may buy a copy, send it to you and ask Mike for an autograph! :)

When you're ready just PM me and we'll work out the details :applause:

Although I would largely prefer a New Gods book or so, I suppose Mike enjoyed drawing Mickey Mouse. ;)

If you have a trading card with his work on it, he'd be happy to sign it. It doesn't matter what it is- Disney, Dell/GK, Marvel or DC (+ all the smaller publications)- he'll sign it.

And since I'm putting that info out there, his one request is that a $1/per sig donation be made. Every penny goes to cancer research- his wife is a cancer survivor and once a month they send all the funds collected from sigs. This is the same donation he requests at conventions.

It's part of my main collecting focus of having a signed copy of every known published piece of work by Mike.

Wow, if I was Mike I would be a little embarassed… lolNah He's too focused on converting me into a rare film and TV broadcast junkie lol . That hobby is his current passion. He is a Zorro NUT to the Nth degree. And that's an understatement.

Besides, they are a lot of books. Including reprints, it comes to 403 books. Take the reprints out and it's a little over 300. I have about 185 so far. I have recently dug up my Mickey Mouse Adventures (the 1990s Disney-published period)

Do you mean the Glastone run? I actually bought all but one of the entire run right here on the boards as a lot :headbang:

... and there are a good part of stories drawn by Mike, so I may buy a copy, send it to you and ask Mike for an autograph! :)

When you're ready just PM me and we'll work out the details :applause:

Although I would largely prefer a New Gods book or so, I suppose Mike enjoyed drawing Mickey Mouse. ;)

If you have a trading card with his work on it, he'd be happy to sign it. It doesn't matter what it is- Disney, Dell/GK, Marvel or DC (+ all the smaller publications)- he'll sign it.

And since I'm putting that info out there, his one request is that a $1/per sig donation be made. Every penny goes to cancer research- his wife is a cancer survivor and once a month they send all the funds collected from sigs. This is the same donation he requests at conventions.

Now that's what I like to see. A donation that makes sense. I like Mike.