• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 68

25 posts in this topic

:roflmao:

I'll look at it again tonight after I've taken my sleep meds and bump it to 9.2 (thumbs u

Hope your sleep meds are better than my poor auld missus are… :P …..I’ll probably go to bed around 2am to 3am (late shift worker so that’s my usual) and she will either be half asleep or asleep… (shrug) ………but then will get up at approx 3am to 4am and back to bed around 9am………….no wonder I’m grey haired :frustrated:

Ambien CR is A GOD SEND!!

Since high school I've had the problem of not being able to turn my brain activity off at night. I'd have up to 3 thoughts going on at once with some random, persistent song playing in the background non stop. Truly maddening.

Lunesta SUX- weird side effects made food and water taste strange. Then I tried Ambien CR zzz

Igotbetter-2.jpg

Ambien CR is A GOD SEND!!

Since high school I've had the problem of not being able to turn my brain activity off at night. I'd have up to 3 thoughts going on at once with some random, persistent song playing in the background non stop. Truly maddening. Igotbetter-2.jpg

Interesting, it’s a nonbenzodiazepine hypnotic. I’m constantly at unease with the idea of continued treatment with benzodiazepines – since I used anxiolytics for long times years ago, or any other brain drug (is that the correct term?).

Today, they tend to integrate brain drugs (expecially anxiolytics) with other pharmaceuticals, like in spastic colon medication.

But, again, sleep problems are something pretty distinct from grave psychiatric illnessess, I’m sorry for you… :(

Of course, this happens when you try too hard to grade an ASM #68… lol

I used to have the same problem when I was younger. It was so bad that I couldn't concentrate on anything. Reading was a waste of time because the words were usually accompanied by thoughts of what I was going to do tomorrow along with the theme from Love Boat. ;) Well anyways I was diagnosed with OCD and have been on meds for years with no problems. Xanax is a part of the package and makes sleeping easier than tearing up a 90s comic.