• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Got this in the mail today!!! Was one of the lucky ones that got a PM to Eric in time! Thanks again Eric...great series so far!

Congrats ... Team E.S :headbang:

If you're new to e.s. you should really check out his blog archives at

http://it-sparkles.blogspot.com/

It's absolutely top-notch.

#1 was ok, just laying the foundations.

#2 was good, lots of sci-if stuff and stargate shizzle

#3 absolutely freaking rocked!! Lots of interesting story lines to explore, and, best of all, mutant monsters!!!!

Great summary. It will be interesting to see if they are tying in a parallel worlds or different time periods storyline with the space station survivors.

Just got mine today. Thanks again, E.S.!

I'll keep spreading the word in the NoVA/DC area. If anybody else is doing the same thing at the shops in this area, thank you to you too.

Got mine today.... THX E.S. !

8439096894_5578996282_z.jpg

Jelly. I think I just missed the boat on that.

One of my local stores stated this was a mini? Any truth to that or is this ongoing?

Nope, ongoing. Was just developing plans for a character who will appear in the second arc last night.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Does this post count as the 1st appearance of the new character?

:grin:

Please explain this to me. I just don't get it. Shame on you if you're on this forum...

Lies+ignorance=profitability

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOWHERE-MEN-1-BUBBLE-VARIANT-ULTRA-RARE-LIKE-THIEF-OF-THIEVES-1-SAGA-1-/181070612122?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a28a6469a

This has been a problem since day 1 with this book. Oddly, it is rare due to the low print run (just over 2,000), but not the original bubble variant.

I am going to sound horrible, but i bought a bubble variant from a shop that sold it to me as a 1st print, and I just threw it away. Didn't like the story, and was pissed about the print confusion. He gave me a #1 when i complained, but meh.

I'm surprised you would just throw it out. I sometimes use unwanted books to sandwich books I sell and mail out... Or pass them down to a family member, friend, etc.