• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I'm one of the biggest Bedlam fans on the board, but #1 did have a boatload of covers:

1st Print

Detroit

NYCC

NYCC Sketch

Third Eye

Forbidden Planet

Phantom

Larry’s Special Edition

2nd Print

I'm glad it's been limited to the first print, Phantom and 2nd print for subsequent issues.

I think Image should have done covers with Madder Red holding all fifty state flags.

I'm one of the biggest Bedlam fans on the board, but #1 did have a boatload of covers:

1st Print

Detroit

NYCC

NYCC Sketch

Third Eye

Forbidden Planet

Phantom

Larry’s Special Edition

2nd Print

I'm glad it's been limited to the first print, Phantom and 2nd print for subsequent issues.

I don't think it's really fair to include second printing covers as variants.

Beyond that, sure, eight covers is a lot, but it's hardly 53, is it?

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

I scored a ComicsPro and CBLDF @ my LCS yesterday for 100 bucks! These things are immaculate! Can't wait to get them slabbed for my collection!

Each or total?!?

Total for both! I was shocked. They had sold them on ebay but the winning bidder wanted better pictures before he would pay. The bidder really lost out because he would not take the word of the LCS owner on ebay messages that these things were NM. Anyways I am really happy with the price and was planning on skipping them due to the secondary prices being a little steep for my TWD budget.

9.8+'s for sure.

Edited by Colicab

I scored a ComicsPro and CBLDF @ my LCS yesterday for 100 bucks! These things are immaculate! Can't wait to get them slabbed for my collection!

Each or total?!?

Total for both! I was shocked. They had sold them on ebay but the winning bidder wanted better pictures before he would pay. The bidder really lost out because he would not take the word of the LCS owner on ebay messages that these things were NM. Anyways I am really happy with the price and was planning on skipping them due to the secondary prices being a little steep for my TWD budget.

9.8+'s for sure.

Taking the word of an ebay seller that a book is NM (without seeing pictures) is a sucker's bet - looks like it worked out for you, though :thumbsup:

Each or total?!?

9.8+'s for sure.

Taking the word of an ebay seller that a book is NM (without seeing pictures) is a sucker's bet - looks like it worked out for you, though :thumbsup:

Agreed but this is coming from a respectable LCS in the Bay Area. I am more inclined to believe an LCS on eBay that is Brick and Mortar outside of the bay.

1st Print

Detroit

NYCC

NYCC Sketch

Third Eye

Forbidden Planet

Phantom

Larry’s Special Edition

2nd Print

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

DAMMMMM - he showed you!!!! hahah

1st Print

Detroit

NYCC

NYCC Sketch

Third Eye

Forbidden Planet

Phantom

Larry’s Special Edition

2nd Print

I'm right behind Solar as a big fan (thumbs u

1st Print

Detroit

NYCC

NYCC Sketch

Third Eye

Forbidden Planet

Phantom

Larry’s Special Edition

2nd Print

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

53 is just asinine.

I agree that there are too many NWM #1 variants out there. Being a nice guy that is concerned for his fellow collectors, I am willing to help you all out by paying $20 apiece for your CGC 9.8/9.9/10.0 copies of the NWM #1 ECC, CBLDF, and ComicsPro variants so you can recoup your $2.99 cover price purchase cost and slabbing fees before the bubble bursts.

1st Print

Detroit

NYCC

NYCC Sketch

Third Eye

Forbidden Planet

Phantom

Larry’s Special Edition

2nd Print

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

DAMMMMM - he showed you!!!! hahah

:facepalm:

Edited by Solar

1st Print

Detroit

NYCC

NYCC Sketch

Third Eye

Forbidden Planet

Phantom

Larry’s Special Edition

2nd Print

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

53 is just asinine.

Someday Marvel will release a book with 351 variants and then 53 will be resonable (thumbs u