• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I HATE Nowhere Men but I LOVE the NBA

So I'm back in this thread! :whee:

Loving the Pacers acquisition of Scola

:banana:

seems like you've been lurking in this thread so you cant hate it that much.

Nowhere men is still better than you

Interesting. There are more watchers on my Nowhere Men #1-5 (1st print set) auction than for the currently hot and hyped Todd Ugliest #1-4 and Clone #1-4 auctions I have running at the same time.

Looks like there is still some heat left in the secondary market for Nowhere Men.

Wachers are nice, but if they don't bid, then you end up with results like this.

Dead.

So far there are two bidders on it, with hopefully more to jump in at the end..... :wishluck:

I will be happy if my run #1-5 (1st) hits the same price the last one sold for ($51). It looks like #1 is still a $20 - $25 book as well. hm

Interesting. There are more watchers on my Nowhere Men #1-5 (1st print set) auction than for the currently hot and hyped Todd Ugliest #1-4 and Clone #1-4 auctions I have running at the same time.

Looks like there is still some heat left in the secondary market for Nowhere Men.

Wachers are nice, but if they don't bid, then you end up with results like this.

Dead.

So far there are two bidders on it, with hopefully more to jump in at the end..... :wishluck:

I will be happy if my run #1-5 (1st) hits the same price the last one sold for ($51). It looks like #1 is still a $20 - $25 book as well. hm

Crazy since graded 9.8s are like $30 at this point. Hope your auction does well!

I still like the book a lot and hope they can get it back on track.

Dead.

Crazy since graded 9.8s are like $30 at this point. Hope your auction does well!

I still like the book a lot and hope they can get it back on track.

My #1-5 auction closes tonight and it is currently sitting at $33, which is $20 more than my Clone #1-4 right now....... hm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I just cant take it anymore! Give me NWM Now!

Errr, sorry guys. Had a freak out moment. Seriously though I freaking love this book. Every time I pop into this thread I get a case of chapped arse from not getting my fix monthly

Edited by VEI Reborn

I am surprised at how well this book is holding up in back issue prices considering the cancellation, err....delays, with the title. Issue #1 is still fetching $20+, and sets of #1 - 5 are $35 - $50 items. Too bad that it is not still a regular monthly - prices would be much higher........

I am surprised at how well this book is holding up in back issue prices considering the cancellation, err....delays, with the title. Issue #1 is still fetching $20+, and sets of #1 - 5 are $35 - $50 items. Too bad that it is not still a regular monthly - prices would be much higher........

If they didn't delay the book so darn much , it would be a $75 raw book still.