• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Can someone explain why, as an artist whose only job is to draw comic art, Nate has such a hard time--supposedly--turning in work on time? Is this not his only job? Maybe Nate's inability to even mail out OA that a boardie paid him good money for after a two-month delay with no explanation suggests what kind of guy we're dealing with?

If I recall....... The weather was the issue. No doubt. :boo:

Can someone explain why, as an artist whose only job is to draw comic art, Nate has such a hard time--supposedly--turning in work on time? Is this not his only job? Maybe Nate's inability to even mail out OA that a boardie paid him good money for after a two-month delay with no explanation suggests what kind of guy we're dealing with?

If I recall....... The weather was the issue. No doubt. :boo:

Whatever he's doing, he should stick to what he's good at and get NWM back on schedule...

MJ2.jpg

dawson-crying.jpeg

I enjoy the title..I think Image needs to take a break. Enough new comics..How about you establish the 100 you just came out with this year? We could always call for an image boycott..like that would ever happen. I still have runs and will keep a couple if the book ever gets going again

An Image boycott? I thought this thread was insane before...

I think people are just pissed that their big pile of #1s aren't worth much anymore. For me, I'll be buying the next issue whether it's out next week or next year. A delay doesn't change how good a story is.

I think people are just pissed that their big pile of #1s aren't worth much anymore. For me, I'll be buying the next issue whether it's out next week or next year. A delay doesn't change how good a story is.

Finally a sensible post.

I enjoy the title..I think Image needs to take a break. Enough new comics..How about you establish the 100 you just came out with this year? We could always call for an image boycott..like that would ever happen. I still have runs and will keep a couple if the book ever gets going again

Image doesn't work that way. They are not a publisher, like Marvel or DC, who publish their own titles. Image publishes creator owned properties, and make money doing so. They are not going to tell a set of creators: 'Sorry, we won't be publishing your book. We already publish for enough creators'.

Finally a sensible post.

It might be sensible but not true for everyone.

It does look bad in a way for image to heave their guy E.S. in charge and he can't keep a deadline. I don't know IMO it sets a bad precedent. 2c

Ya' think? Maybe they're just trying to set the bar really low. lol

mediocrity5.jpg

It does look bad in a way for image to heave their guy E.S. in charge and he can't keep a deadline. I don't know IMO it sets a bad precedent. 2c

While we're talking about ES, he has to be one of the most thin-skinned people I've come across anywhere.

While we're talking about ES, he has to be one of the most thin-skinned people I've come across anywhere.

hm