• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

E.s. said NWM is "something he does on nights and weekends." Don't ask for a source Katchoo, but it's there (someone can or will post it). NWM is his side gig, but my money would be wig BeerThirty in that I bet that art is the issue. Just a guess. Whatever, I'll keep reading regardless, but it's silly that issue six will probably come out after the trade was scheduled to come out.

So that means he's not invested in his own book? Because he has a day job? Do you realise how many other creators have to spend their evenings and week ends on their book(s) too? Kurtis did until recently. I'm not sure what your point is? :foryou:

The art probably is the issue because it often is. Obviously because Nate is lazy, can't be bothered and isn't invested in his own book.

Katchoo, you still remain one of my favorite sparring partners. :foryou:

Ryan : the purple variant.... The one that doesn't exist according to e.s. - YES! That is a ^^

And yes, bad publicity is doing a lot for this thread.

And yes, don't tell Andy lol

E.s. said NWM is "something he does on nights and weekends." Don't ask for a source Katchoo, but it's there (someone can or will post it). NWM is his side gig, but my money would be wig BeerThirty in that I bet that art is the issue. Just a guess. Whatever, I'll keep reading regardless, but it's silly that issue six will probably come out after the trade was scheduled to come out.

So that means he's not invested in his own book? Because he has a day job? Do you realise how many other creators have to spend their evenings and week ends on their book(s) too? Kurtis did until recently. I'm not sure what your point is? :foryou:

The art probably is the issue because it often is. Obviously because Nate is lazy, can't be bothered and isn't invested in his own book.

Katchoo, you still remain one of my favorite sparring partners. :foryou:

Ryan : the purple variant.... The one that doesn't exist according to e.s. - YES! That is a ^^

And yes, bad publicity is doing a lot for this thread.

And yes, don't tell Andy lol

Me?

I stopped caring ages ago when speculators and lurkers learnt the hard way not to believe a word someone with a financial interest in their own product says.

Stephenson banked thousands, specs lost hundreds.

It is what it is. And to me, it's now unimportant.

Thanks for thinking of me though, means a lot :foryou:

Interested in that myself. The green cover and this new one are really good looking. I like the strong colors that you rarely see used on comics.

Agreed...most covers are very "busy" I love the MP and NWM covers cause they aren't so much

3fff3ed8-7339-4560-8e60-4c9fd71870f5_zpsda4587b1.jpg

Ryan has my 1 4th and 1 5th in a box at his house :)

@ItsJustRyan...since you got me most of my other NWM covers can you get me one of those covers?

@Beerthirty I am hating on you so much cause I have every other book thus far and wants!

Ask the other Ryan.... :baiting:

And Andy, we thought you would find this........ Amusing.

@ItsJustRyan...since you got me most of my other NWM covers can you get me one of those covers?

@Beerthirty I am hating on you so much cause I have every other book thus far and wants!

Ask the other Ryan.... :baiting:

And Andy, we thought you would find this........ Amusing.

You were correct Ryan - it's like the surviving lemmings running back to the cliff top and jumping again.

Not my money.

Hey, I'll PM you, I got those Black Panthers back, and I'm having an SA key sale in 2 weeks so I'll give you a heads-up in the PM.

Good Job!

(Tell you about my secret find here in OZ of 1950's DC 10c keys...)

This book was so hot, and it's just completely fallen off. Bummer, too, because I always heard good things.

You'll still hear good things from people who enjoy the book for the story & art rather than the money it's worth. It's a good book.