• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Announcement: Signature Series Trade Weekend

10 posts in this topic

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Signature Series Trade Weekend is running today Friday 10/5 through Sunday 10/7. I know SS isn't for everyone but thought those who may not be aware of it might like to pop into the Signature Room and check it out. (thumbs u

SS Trade Weekend thread

That's a cool idea. :applause:

I think you guys are bluelabelphobic.

You may be right Roy. lol

This is absolutely true.

I can't take credit for coming up with it, there were a few guys that talked about it and it eventually came together. A little while after the second or third one we did I posted a suggestion that we do it again and now somehow I seem to be in charge of organizing it. lol

I can't take credit for coming up with it, there were a few guys that talked about it and it eventually came together. A little while after the second or third one we did I posted a suggestion that we do it again and now somehow I seem to be in charge of organizing it. lol

Did you guys ever think of trying to sync it up with the VCCs?

It might be cool to have the VCC and the SS trade weekend running simultaneously, although I can see why people might want to keep them separate.

Did you guys ever think of trying to sync it up with the VCCs?

It might be cool to have the VCC and the SS trade weekend running simultaneously, although I can see why people might want to keep them separate.

I gave that some thought but I wouldn't really want to create any competition between the two. Also we've only been running this twice a year, with turnaround times being what they are, sometimes it takes a while to get any new subs back to have fresh material available for trade.