• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALLEY OOP got MAD in the JUNGLE and HIT some OTHERS he SMASHed 10% OFF

79 posts in this topic

:news: take 10% off

I'm continuing to sell some books from my collection.

As far as I know, none of these have been pressed. Grades will vary but most of these will range from Fair to VG,

There are some scarce books in this group and on most of them, I'm priced very close or even under what I paid, so there won't be many discounts. Anything left will go on eBay, hopefully, Sunday night:)

There are about 50 books, if you have ANY questions, just PM me.

I accept

Payment, Personal Checks, MO's or Paypal.

For US Shipping, my PO does accept comics as media mail, so for US shipping I will ship up to 6 comics for $3.00 boxed, media mail, After that, shipping is $5.00 media for as many as you buy.

US Priority shipping . I prefer boxes, but I can also ship up to 4 comics in a flat rate envelope with very strong boards.The cost would be $5.00, for boxed shipping it will be at cost, but I'll cover anything over $9.00

I have private insurance and that's included, so is tracking.

I gladly ship out of North America whatever the cost is, is what I charge. I strongly prefer shipping priority because it saves me a trip to the PO, but if you are buying more than 2 books, I'll ship first class...Just remember, 1st class only goes up to 4lbs including packing material.

I will accept PMs, but in case of a tie, the :takeit: posted on the board, rules.

No one on the probation list is allowed to buy on this or any of my threads.

I take returns for any reason as long as you notify me within 3 days of receipt.

Time payments are OK, but these books would have to be paid for by Dec 5th... I require a 25% non refundable down-payment, that must be paid within 24 hours.

Hopefully, someone will enjoy these great books and I will reclaim a shelf;)

I'm not going to grade it, but I figure it's less than good...It's got tape on the cover (I don't know if you can see it, and a few other pieces. The cover is taped on to the first wrap, plus a few more pieces inside., there are a few loose centerfolds too. Pages seem OK except the centerfold is somewhat split at the fold.

It seems to be rare, there are only 5 on the census and the only ones I could find was one on eBay that has a sticker glued to it and a big coupon cut from the back . The one actually looks better if you just look at the cover.

For some reason I paid $75 for it ...it's complete at least...and I'd take $75, SOLD!

or if you think it's not worth it, you can make an offer and I'll decide or put it on eBay or something:)

jungle12_0001.jpg

jungle12_0002.jpg

Jungle Comics #38

Note, this one is scarce, there are only 2 on the census

I bought several of these from the same person at the same time, and I wonder if I had been drinking wine or something, lol

Anyway...I thought this was complete when I bought it, but it's not...I see a cover on eBay for $15, this is missing an entire story from the middle, the other stories seem to be complete.

$15 if you can use it. SOLD!

jungle38_0001.jpg

jungle38_0002.jpg