• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALLEY OOP got MAD in the JUNGLE and HIT some OTHERS he SMASHed 10% OFF

79 posts in this topic

#42, This is one of those strange page counts...where one fold was glued in on the left and another page was sliced out. It's complete, the cover is about a VG, but it's detached and the insides supple, but they are not exactly cut properly, and two or so folds are detached, I saw a few little pieces of tape. I guess the grade is good and I am guessing on this one.

It's complete and I learned something...I didn't know Fiction House did those odd page counts, I thought it was mostly DC with a few Timelys...but I confirmed it..http://twomorrows.com/alterego/media/Golden%20Age%20Index.pdf

Also Scarce! There are only 4 on the census... $45 .

jungle42_0001.jpg

jungle42_0002.jpg

Liberty Comics #10, MLJ, I don't see a date, but it's from the 40's. Reprints 3 Hangman Stories, including #8. , so if you can't afford the pricey originals, this is a neat book. I bought it here a long time ago as a VG, but it's not quite that.SOLD!

Good+, spine roll, some tears at the spine that go into the book. $25.00

Liberty10_0001.jpg

Liberty10_0002.jpg

#4 , The scan is crooked, not the book...sorry about that;)

2” tear front, stain on back, and there is an extra piece of cover on the back. Pages are close to white. This was a hot issue, because REEFER :o is mentioned. Good $70

mad4_0001.jpg

mad4_0002.jpg