• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan The Barbarian #1 Marvel Comics

14 posts in this topic

I'm debating whether or not to grade it, I dont think it is in very good shape if you look closely. There is also a tear on the back cover that is hard to see in the scans. I don't have much of an attachment to the book even though I have had it since it came out. Should I slab it or just sell it?

conanback1_zps99789c37.jpeg

conanback2_zpsb7a6ef65.jpeg

I don't think it is worth slabbing and the grade is 4.5 max I think.

Thanks.. I didn't think so either, sadly I have a whole box of books like this from when I was young that are all in this type of reader condition. I am thinking I should sell them off to help fund my newer purchases.

I don't think it is worth slabbing and the grade is 4.5 max I think.

Thanks.. I didn't think so either, sadly I have a whole box of books like this from when I was young that are all in this type of reader condition. I am thinking I should sell them off to help fund my newer purchases.

Are these the books you owned as a child? Let me tell you,keep them.You'll regret getting rid of them later on.

You may be right, but I don't have a connection to all of them anymore. Certain titles for sure, but not all of them.

That's what I thought when I sold my collection. I've spent quite a bit of money trying to get it back, but it's not the same. Make two piles, keep and sell. Then, look at the sell pile once more and repeat.