• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

431 posts in this topic

I'm self proclaimed huge Simpsons fan but I stopped watching regularly after season 13. Seasons 3-9 are epic.

The best episodes are those that Conan O'Brian was a part of.

:signofftopic: Which season did Homer hallucinate on the peppers? And is the episode unedited on the DVD release? For some reason, Barney's bizarre belch is cut in the syndicated shows.

Season 8 episode 9 called "El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)". My daughter and I just watched it the other night. We buy the season when they go on sale occasionally.

ONLY game I have ever made an in-game content purchase for over the iPhone. I felt I just had to have Duffman and Professor Frink and the Alien Kang... or is that Kodos. Either way, It's my time waster when on a train.

ONLY game I have ever made an in-game content purchase for over the iPhone. I felt I just had to have Duffman and Professor Frink and the Alien Kang... or is that Kodos. Either way, It's my time waster when on a train.

Did you accept my friend request? I need friends for the plot line!

Guest Grails

I downloaded it a few months ago and forgot about it. Will try it out tonight. I think Clash of Clans is the only game I play regularly.

I downloaded it a few months ago and forgot about it. Will try it out tonight. I think Clash of Clans is the only game I play regularly.

How is Clash of Clans? ... I guess you obviously find it fun if you play it regularly.. I've never quite pulled the trigger on this one.

Guest Grails

Try it out. If I remember, it's free. It's a strategy game where you build defenses around your castle while others online attack you daily. You can watch replays of their attacks and learn where your weaknesses lie. You can of course attack others as well and steal their gold and use that to improve/upgrade your armies and weapons. You can join a clan and help each other out as well. I really dig it.