• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2012

204 posts in this topic

Got to my table and I didnt even notice Tim Vigil sitting next to me so I commissioned him on the spot. Even though Ive always been a Death Dealer fan I wouldnt have known to ask for one unless I saw the Bushnick files. Sorry Jeff but I couldnt help myself.

photo41gm.jpg

Wandered around for a bit and saw David Lloyd. Walked over and while sifting through some art panels I asked if he could draw V for me.

photo32g.jpg

I always like to say I manage to get one of the best sketches and one of the worst sketches at these shows. Well lets just say I got the worst one down

photozcg.jpg

You can say that because its not yours. Dont get me wrong, I love his sketches. But, Ive seen examples of his quick sketches & this is by far the worst. And a profile.....I hate profiles
At least he spelled your name correctly. I sat there and spelled my name out for him at Dragon Con 06 and I got what looks to be a 7 in my name

D57BAFF6-6805-4CF1-9616-D3C7BFA41F54-11488-00000C2F8AC0B358.jpg

You can say that because its not yours. Dont get me wrong, I love his sketches. But, Ive seen examples of his quick sketches & this is by far the worst. And a profile.....I hate profiles

Amen Brother! :cry: