• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VINTAGE GGA Tawdry Paperbacks-Show Us Yours

65 posts in this topic

Wow, great collection! What a find!

Thanks. I am thinking I'd like to help these people out, so if anybody knows any hard-core vintage paperback collectors looking to fill gaps in their Gold Key or Popular Library or Avon Monthly Mystery collections (for example), these folks are selling. I'll also mention when I see them auctioning on eBay (though I'll be shooting myself in the foot since I plan to bid on their stuff). I don't want to "shill" for them, I just want to help since they were nice.

I wonder if selling to a dealer wouldn't serve them better as it's hard to move them quickly, separately, etc. I could come up with a couple of names if need be (they could get an offer and take or leave it). I've read most of mine too...

Nice collection! They probably should sell to a dealer if they want to save a ton of time. No doubt a dealer will severely lowball them though, which is what dealers gotta do. Please do PM me with any information you think might be helpful, and thanks in advance.

thanks for liking. Haven't bought in while but know Graham is still active and a good guy. Pat

GRAHAM HOLROYD, BOOKS

31 Lancer Place

Webster, NY, U.S.A.14580

Tel: 585-670-9846

gholroyd@rochester.rr.com

About GRAHAM HOLROYD, BOOKS

started in 1972, we have over 200,000 books, with over 100,000 on line. Large selections of Science fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Pulp magazines, Zane Grey, Haggard, h.g. wells, Vintage paperbacks, Etc. We authored "Paperback Prices," the current paperback price guide, with publisher, author, and some cover artist checklists, only $29.95, over 700 pages, over 40,000 paperbacks listed, phone book size. dealer rates available. http://www.booksareeverything.com/