• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Much To Do At The NYCC So I Took A Pic Or Two

25 posts in this topic

Reunited with my former employer. I do not miss working in Hell's Kitchen but I guess them moved to Long Island City.

IMG_1190.jpg

That's a pretty good Toxic Avenger get up.

Not sure about her costume but she was real nice cause she like smiled in my direction.

IMG_1204.jpg

Who is she dressed up as? I don't get it?

I am not into the Transformers but she changed from a yellow sports car into this my little pony thing.

I'm was thinking she was sent by YouTube to advertise. See the socks? Then I realized no one probably looked at her socks and why would YouTube need to advertise at NYCC. Now I have no idea.

I'm was thinking she was sent by YouTube to advertise. See the socks? Then I realized no probably looked at her socks and why would YouTube need to advertise at NYCC. Now I have no idea.

Doubt it, I have the same socks on right now. Just not on my feet. I don't even know what that means.