• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Astonishing Tales 25 (1st Deathlock)

23 posts in this topic

3 noticeable spine tics, what I'm assuming is staple stress on top, 2 small color flecks on the right edge in the dark color, just before it goes into the light blue, possible scuffing on the FC spine about 2/3 down, blunted bottom left corner with abrasion, color flecks about 1/2" from the bottom left corner, what looks like slight foxing on the back bottom edge and a VERY light shadow on the back top right corner.

9.0 mostly due to the foxing.

Yeah. I think the standard of the forum is not congruent with cgc though. The last book I posted here and then had graded, the concensus from the forum was 9.2. It came back a 9.6. People were spotting defects that the book did not have.

On this one I did miss quite a few defects so I would grade down.

Yeah. I think the standard of the forum is not congruent with cgc though. The last book I posted here and then had graded, the concensus from the forum was 9.2. It came back a 9.6. People were spotting defects that the book did not have.

On this one I did miss quite a few defects so I would grade down.

Link?